+ What if I hate it? Do you offer refunds?
I've poured so much of myself into the research and creation of this one-of-a-kind program that I'm certain you'll get more out of it than you put in. I mean, actually feeling good in your skin again is a pretty priceless result.
That being said, I would never want you to feel regret. That's why you get a full 14 days to try the program out, experiment with the tips and recipes. Then, if you STILL don't feel like it's right for you, just email me and I'll happily refund your investment (minus the gift and shipping cost).
So it's not a 100% money-back guarantee because I'm set up in this way.
+ Are you a doctor?
Nope. I'm a health consultant. I help busy women in their 30s (or well on their way there) learn to lead a more FUN, healthy lifestyle.
I’m not a formal expert (but I have these certificates), I am a girl who’s tried it and lived it - to save you the money, headaches, and legwork, I’ve already figured out:
- How to make healthy recipes that don’t take an hour to prep + actually taste good
- How to pick the skincare that actually works
- What regular habits go a long way for your health, some daily and some to get rid of that cold without dirty pills
If you need a diagnostic, get it from your healthcare professional. Come to me for the “aftercare” and the how-to with humor.
+ Who is this programme NOT for?
This is not for you if you’re a self-described hippy who obsesses over the ingredients in every drugstore bottle and assigns all your hygiene to crystals and coconut oil. I’ve been that girl. I still like my crystals and coconut oil, but sometimes your skin needs a dose of science.
And, if you want a diagnosis on a specific health issue, this isn't for you. I'm not a doctor and so all I can do is guide you in a couple of directions of which specialists may be worth speaking to.
+ I'm a man, can I sign up?
Absolutely! But, just so you know, there will be period talk. So... if you're open and respectful to women and their experiences, then I'd love to help you.
+ What do I need to complete the course?
- First, a solid internet connection: if your internet connection doesn't allow you to stream videos, you won’t be able to access and utilise the content.
- Block out at least an hour/week for the course if want to follow it LIVE with the rest of the group.
- Have access to fresh produce and be able to shop for some body oils and other supplies.
- Be comfortable swapping sauces for spices.
- Have (or borrow) these kitchen tools: pan, strong blender, electric whisk, juicer (not essential), glass mixing bowl, a good knife, a grater, and a peeler.